How do I reduce them? (My cat stood on my keyboard & when I tried to use the mouse it made them all tiny, then enormous. It became a kind of zoom in tool!)
    09-08-2016 10:50 AM
    Is it just the icons or the entire screen in general? I think your resolution might've changed by accident..

For windows 10: settings > system > display > advanced settings (scroll down a bit) > move slider to "recommended resolution"

For windows 7: control panel > search for screen resolution (search box in the top right corner) > set to recommended

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Is it just the icons or the entire screen in general? I think your resolution might've changed by accident..

For windows 10: settings > system > display > advanced settings (scroll down a bit) > move slider to "recommended resolution"

For windows 7: control panel > search for screen resolution (search box in the top right corner) > set to recommended

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-08-2016 11:00 AM
    If it's just the icons, right-click on the desktop and change icon size (under View).
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-09-2016 02:02 AM