When is Windows 10 going to provide an update to be able to arrange Favorites in aphabetical order?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I keep hearing that Windows 10 will be providing an update to allow users to arrange their Favorites in Alphabetical order, but it seems as though this isn't a Microsoft priority. When will this be addressed and fixed? It should be a top priority and I can't understand why it was overlooked in the original release.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I keep hearing that Windows 10 will be providing an update to allow users to arrange their Favorites in Alphabetical order, but it seems as though this isn't a Microsoft priority. When will this be addressed and fixed? It should be a top priority and I can't understand why it was overlooked in the original release.

Use Chrome. It got bookmarks manager

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

you can submit feedback about this in the feedback hub :smile:

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2