why is navigator and charger came with the handset does not charge fast

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Recently I have updated my Microsoft lumia 540 to window 10 os. after that I am finding that the charger which came with the handset is not supported , it is charging very slowly . apart from that whenever I am using the new App Maps (came with windwos 10 update ) it usually fails to navigate stating No GPS , also sometimes it shows incorrect location .

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Recently I have updated my Microsoft lumia 540 to window 10 os. after that I am finding that the charger which came with the handset is not supported , it is charging very slowly . apart from that whenever I am using the new App Maps (came with windwos 10 update ) it usually fails to navigate stating No GPS , also sometimes it shows incorrect location .

try a soft reset and also check for updates again
I have a 540 too and I've not seen that issue

About maps, I've noticed it too sometimes - the trick I use is sending my location via whatsapp or other apps and then going back to maps app - the whatsapp seems to trigger the gps to come on

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99