Lot of people say the big problem the app gap. But if you can run android emulator on your phone that isn't problem. So I would like know that is possible? Unfortunatelly I don't know convert app but I hope anybody can help for me.
    09-15-2016 03:25 AM
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central. There is no Android emulator for Windows 10 Mobile. Project Astoria was cancelled by Microsoft quite a while ago. Microsoft officially cancels 'Project Astoria' plans for porting Android apps to Windows 10 Mobile | Windows Central
    Hi and welcome to Windows Central. There is no Android emulator for Windows 10 Mobile. Project Astoria was cancelled by Microsoft quite a while ago. Microsoft officially cancels 'Project Astoria' plans for porting Android apps to Windows 10 Mobile | Windows Central
    09-15-2016 03:47 AM
    I know but i don't said that i would like convert andorid app.... I said that i would like an desktop android amulator convert to uwp app and using on my phone
    09-15-2016 06:42 AM
    I know but i don't said that i would like convert andorid app.... I said that i would like an desktop android amulator convert to uwp app and using on my phone
    You would need to lobby one of the emulators such as Blue Stacks and ask them for a UWP.
    09-15-2016 02:59 PM
    I really doubt this would work as it would require a lot more resources than are available on a phone - I had bluestacks and it used 1GB RAM usually and 15-25% of processor power - and it was only running whatsapp
    09-25-2016 02:15 PM