Anybody else with Edge keep crashing?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have Lumia 730 with Anniversary Update, I was never be able to use Edge more than 2 min. without crash and phone restart . I hoped this will stopped with the official Anniversary Update but was not the case, even with the latest update the problem persists.
When using Opera mini no problem at all, come on Microsoft....

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have Lumia 730 with Anniversary Update, I was never be able to use Edge more than 2 min. without crash and phone restart . I hoped this will stopped with the official Anniversary Update but was not the case, even with the latest update the problem persists.
When using Opera mini no problem at all, come on Microsoft....

I can suggest this if you have never done it before - you can do a factory reset

Factory reset will wipe all data and installed apps so make sure to do relevant backups and then proceed -

Factory Reset is Done through Settings > About > Reset your phone (8 & 8.1) or Settings > System > About > Reset your phone (W10M).

• You should see the spinning gears and your phone will reflash the last OS version held in recovery. You do lose data, but get your phone back. Sign into your Microsoft Account and restore your backup during the set up.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss