Audio when playing through headphones keep pausing.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

As of yesterday I started having the issue that when I went to play audio of any kind it would pause every 5-10 seconds. I had just been listening to music for about 40 minutes with no problems but when I plugged them in a bit later the issue started. I have tried multiple different sources of audio Eg. Xbox music internet explorer ect. My headphones do have a play/pause button on them witch did stop working around the time when the issue started but does not affect computers but I am yet to test on another phone. I have reset the phone once, the phone Is a Lumia 435. Sorry for over-explaining a bit .

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
As of yesterday I started having the issue that when I went to play audio of any kind it would pause every 5-10 seconds. I had just been listening to music for about 40 minutes with no problems but when I plugged them in a bit later the issue started. I have tried multiple different sources of audio Eg. Xbox music internet explorer ect. My headphones do have a play/pause button on them witch did stop working around the time when the issue started but does not affect computers but I am yet to test on another phone. I have reset the phone once, the phone Is a Lumia 435. Sorry for over-explaining a bit .

Pc doesn't got a pause / stop via earphone button function. Only phones. That's why. Change earphones

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

the explanation helps us narrow down the issue -try with a different earphone/headphone and see if the same persists
Also try a restart

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon