I have tried unplugging it and removing any plug ins etc but it just goes back to the same position every time. Help.
    09-24-2016 12:45 PM
    I have tried unplugging it and removing any plug ins etc but it just goes back to the same position every time. Help.
    tell us more about your issue, t for us t help you better. It is very hard to make out what you are trying to convey

If your system is frozen adn you cant to anything just pull out the battery from the back of the lap. keep it out for a few seconds and plug it in again.
    09-24-2016 01:35 PM
    can you force a restart? Long press power button until the pc goes off and then starts up again
    What were you doing before the black screen happened?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-25-2016 05:10 AM