I bought my lumia 730 ... one year before...when i keep my mobile in pocket...its automatically getting switched off and getting started after removing and reinserting the battery...... what is the problem?...after hard reset also this problem not yet solved.This problem is not arising when my phone is in idle
    09-26-2016 02:49 AM
    I bought my lumia 730 ... one year before...when i keep my mobile in pocket...its automatically getting switched off and getting started after removing and reinserting the battery...... what is the problem?...after hard reset also this problem not yet solved.This problem is not arising when my phone is in idle
    since when are you facing this issue? did you drop your phone? Are you an insider?

please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-26-2016 09:22 AM
    do you have a password or pin for the lockscreen? Can you use that and see if that helps in accidental switch off

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-02-2016 05:39 AM