I can't touch on Facebook app..! But all other apps are working fine.!

Jaison John1

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
My mobile's MS Lumia 950XL. I can't touch on Facebook app. I mean Facebook app Messenger apps are not working on my phone. I uninstalled it and reinstalled again. But still the same problem. I can't touch on email ID field, password field "Need help" link. After that I installed Facebook beta app.. But it's not working too. What should I do ??? Please help me guys.. Only the problem with Facebook and Messenger app.

cnashx

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
I've had issues with Facebook apps occasionally (Facebook, Messenger & Instagram) where no touch seems to be registered. I restarted my phone and the issues seem to disappear. It has to be something with the Facebook Conversion process imo.

Jaison John1

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Heye.. I don't know what happened. But I just restarted my phone now and tried to install Facebook and Messenger again.. Now it's working. I signed up fb. No problem now. But I fear this problem will come again.

Anyways, thanks my dear fellas for a quick reply. I never happy before, because help's always come around. Thanks for Windows Central and it's members. Thank you guys..

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Heye.. I don't know what happened. But I just restarted my phone now and tried to install Facebook and Messenger again.. Now it's working. I signed up fb. No problem now. But I fear this problem will come again.

Anyways, thanks my dear fellas for a quick reply. I never happy before, because help's always come around. Thanks for Windows Central and it's members. Thank you guys..

it's an issue with the app, the OS is not the problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon