I am trying to add a secondary e-mail account to the Windows 10 Store, so that I may continue with my purchases I have made with Microsoft before. However, every time I try to add the e-mail, it keeps coming up with an error message saying that it doesn't support joining Azure AD. Let me reiterate that I do not have an account with Azure AD and never have done. Is there any way I can get around this problem?
    09-28-2016 05:06 AM
    Store can add only one account at once...It doesnt support merging accounts..
    09-28-2016 06:51 AM
    I am trying to add a secondary e-mail account to the Windows 10 Store, so that I may continue with my purchases I have made with Microsoft before. However, every time I try to add the e-mail, it keeps coming up with an error message saying that it doesn't support joining Azure AD. Let me reiterate that I do not have an account with Azure AD and never have done. Is there any way I can get around this problem?
    The options I see are add a work or school account - which is most likely office 365

The account you're trying to add, is it a normal personal account?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    10-01-2016 11:13 AM