Windows Store won't let me add my secondary e-mail account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am trying to add a secondary e-mail account to the Windows 10 Store, so that I may continue with my purchases I have made with Microsoft before. However, every time I try to add the e-mail, it keeps coming up with an error message saying that it doesn't support joining Azure AD. Let me reiterate that I do not have an account with Azure AD and never have done. Is there any way I can get around this problem?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to add a secondary e-mail account to the Windows 10 Store, so that I may continue with my purchases I have made with Microsoft before. However, every time I try to add the e-mail, it keeps coming up with an error message saying that it doesn't support joining Azure AD. Let me reiterate that I do not have an account with Azure AD and never have done. Is there any way I can get around this problem?

The options I see are add a work or school account - which is most likely office 365

The account you're trying to add, is it a normal personal account?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes