What happened to my beautiful start screen that I had to raise the window to begin.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

As soon as I opened and the screen came up, showing the picture, I used the mouse to scroll the window to the top and open. This was great Idea. This changed over night to a different screen. this is windows 10, didn't affect the operation.

DOGC_Kyle

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The picture will change every few days, so you always have a new picture to look at. It's called Windows Spotlight.

There's no way to choose which pictures it shows, or go back to a old one, however, I think there are apps you can download to do this.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
As soon as I opened and the screen came up, showing the picture, I used the mouse to scroll the window to the top and open. This was great Idea. This changed over night to a different screen. this is windows 10, didn't affect the operation.

in the new update, the picture moving up was changed to the picture slightly zooming in. You can have the lock screen picture changing or static in settings > lockscreen

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes