Hello everybody, so i have a Lumia 640 DualSim and everytime i let mobile data on for a long period of time appears the next issue : my phone signal indicator show that i have signal, but when i try to make a call is freeze in call window and won't execute the call and don't let me to end call. To fix this problem i have to turn off the phone and start again.
    I want to mention that in the meantime if someone try to call me i appear to him as outside of network.

Do you think that i should send him to service and try to fix him or i should think about buy another phone ?
    10-03-2016 09:43 AM
    Hello everybody, so i have a Lumia 640 DualSim and everytime i let mobile data on for a long period of time appears the next issue : my phone signal indicator show that i have signal, but when i try to make a call is freeze in call window and won't execute the call and don't let me to end call. To fix this problem i have to turn off the phone and start again.
    I want to mention that in the meantime if someone try to call me i appear to him as outside of network.

Do you think that i should send him to service and try to fix him or i should think about buy another phone ?
    That's a very old bug fixed time ago, wich build and windows are you using?
    libra89 likes this.
    10-03-2016 10:31 AM