I like Spotify on the desktop - all the music I want and I don't mind the ads. I don't like spotify on mobile or Android tablets - not enough control over what I am listening to.

I'm thinking of getting a Windows 10 tablet almost exclusively for music streaming (Acer's W1-810 is very cheap as a refurbished model at the moment). Will this work as a cheap way of getting portable desktop Spotify and save me the cost of a subscription, or are there some limits on tablet Windows 10 that will restrict it?
    10-25-2016 03:14 PM
    Hi, I think that will work just fine! But depending on the way you want to listen to your music, perhaps over a receiver or your desktop speakers, you might want to consider taking an Premium subscription. That way, you can use your tablet as a remote for the desktop app using Spotify Connect. It works great: full control over your music from your couch, while enjoying it over decent speakers.

If only Spotify would add Connect to its W10 Mobile app..... up till now I have to use my work's iPad to take control using Spotify Connect.
    12-14-2016 05:16 AM