How do I turn off password demand upon start up for Windows 10 Home tablet?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi. As you can see from the screenshots, I selected “never” for “If you’ve been away, when should Windows require you to sign in again.” Yet every time I restart the device the password demand appears.

How do I turn off the password demand? I don’t even use this password for the internet so I don’t need a password on it.

Windows 10 Home tablet.

Thank you.

Jun 9, 2021
Visit site
Follow the steps Please...

1. Open the Start menu. Hit the Windows button on your keyboard or click on the blue colored Windows icon to open this menu.
2. Type "netplwiz" in the Start menu.
3. Click on netplwiz program from the search results. This will open a dialog box on your screen.
4. Uncheck the Users must enter a username and password to use this computer labeled checkbox from the dialog box. Then navigate to the bottom section.
5. Click on the Apply button. You'll see the "Automatically sign in" box after doing so.
6. Provide your password. You need to type your password in two boxes in order to confirm your changes.
7. Click on the OK button to finish. When you are done with all of these steps, you’ll no longer need to type in your password every time you use your Windows 10 computer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism