Is Lumia device becoming obsolete????!!!!!!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It's been almost one year that Microsoft has not released a single Lumia device!!!!!! Even Lumia devices are becoming unavailable in local retail stores in India and also on online stores. Are they about to stop production and marketing of this device from Indian market?I'm a big fan of Lumia series and was planning to buy Lumia 650. But there is a definite scarcity of Lumia devices all through my city. Rumors are hovering that Microsoft Corp. is about to withdraw this device from Indian market.

Microsoft must think about the sentiments of Lumia lovers and must start another marketing campaign to let this device storm the market.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Are they about to stop production and marketing of this device from Indian market?I'm a big fan of Lumia series and was planning to buy Lumia 650. But there is a definite scarcity of Lumia devices all through my city. Rumors are hovering that Microsoft Corp. is about to withdraw this device from Indian market.

Microsoft has already made it clear that they are stepping out of the hardware business and calling the end on Lumia line of smartphones. With this into effect you will not see any windows 10 mobile device manufactured by Microsoft but from OEMs regionally or globally. With an end in manufacturing and sales of lumia devices which are slowly fading away from market we should expect new devices slowly come up in India as well from local manufacturers like karbonn and micromax.

I dont think you should be disappointed by this as hardware comes next to software , and if you have a great software running on a good hardware even if it is not lumia or by Microsoft doesn't matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes