One Drive not auto-syncing

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

On my old computer everything worked fine - dragging a file to One Drive gave the rotating arrows showing it was being uploaded followed by the green tick to say it had been completed successfully. I have just bought a new Dell Inspiron with W.10 which of course includes One Drive. However when I drag a file to that location there is no visual confirmation that anything is happening. I am logged on with my Microsoft Account and have been to settings and checked everything. One Drive is set to start automatically on booting. Anyone any ideas please ? Regards Dave

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
On my old computer everything worked fine - dragging a file to One Drive gave the rotating arrows showing it was being uploaded followed by the green tick to say it had been completed successfully. I have just bought a new Dell Inspiron with W.10 which of course includes One Drive. However when I drag a file to that location there is no visual confirmation that anything is happening. I am logged on with my Microsoft Account and have been to settings and checked everything. One Drive is set to start automatically on booting. Anyone any ideas please ? Regards Dave

has onedrive synced the folders you wanted? The first time you set up onedrive, I believe it would take some time syncing everything before it can sync the new stuff

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon