Lumia 1520 - No logo

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently purchased a new-in-box Lumia 1520 and love it!! I'm just wondering why it doesn't have the AT&T logo on the upper part like all the ones I've seen in pictures. Phone works great, gets LTE. No issues with it's function, just curious about lack of brand label. On the apps list, it does have AT&T contacts, AT&T radio, etc.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I recently purchased a new-in-box Lumia 1520 and love it!! I'm just wondering why it doesn't have the AT&T logo on the upper part like all the ones I've seen in pictures. Phone works great, gets LTE. No issues with it's function, just curious about lack of brand label. On the apps list, it does have AT&T contacts, AT&T radio, etc.

Since it's new in box, it's possible that it might have been manufactured later so it doesn't have the logo.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
After long months of Lumia 1520 being "EOL" by ATT, they suddenly in Q4 of 2016 started offering the 1520 on their website again.

I have no idea if those have the ATT Deathstar on them or not. My feeling is that Microsoft and ATT worked something out for a special run of 1520's before Msft closed down all the Lumia manufacturing and sold the assets.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon