Why does this always happen?!

WetLaptop

Jan 1, 2017
Visit site
Hello, my laptop faces another problem again :/ Yesterday I opened up my laptop and then it says HP then it goes black screen, so I wait 5-10 minutes then it says Starting Windows without the color glass, then I wait 2-4 minutes again then There's glass color now, then I wait 5-10 minutes again, then I saw Welcome screen, then it freezes, then it goes black.. Please help me. Whenever I press f8 it buzzes, Please help me my father,mother and sister gonna kill me. I know how to solve the black screen after Welcome screen press Ctrl + Shift + Esc, but I am worried on slow booting it takes 10 minutes to start a computer please help me, I think the screen is black after login because the computer's explorer.exe file is corrupted or It failed to start explorer.exe at startup. but help me on the black screen before starting windows and Slow boot, It takes 10 minutes to finish booting Please Help!! HP ProBook 4530s INTEL-ICORE 3 Windows 7 Ultimate X64 bit Why this always happens?! I have setup file of windows 7 iso on my D drive. If the only solution is to reinstall it. I will do it but i do not know how to boot with Setup file it's Folder not iso sorry but it has Ultimate / Prof.. and more all! so please help me..

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Turn the laptop off. Turn it back on again and immediately hold down F11. It should boot in to recovery and you can restore Windows from there and factory reset the device. If that doesn't solve the problem, and the problems still occur, it means it is a hardware problem, such as bad RAM or hard drive failing.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
10 minutes to boot? Try the following:
1. disable unnecessary startup items
2. uninstall unnecessary software
3. free-up your storage space (empty recycle bin, use CCleaner to delete temporary files)
4. defragment your hard drive... overnight.

As per the advice earlier, pressing F11 during startup will just bring up advanced startup menus (depends on PC, maybe a different key in other models). Unless you go and explicitly format your PC, you won't format your PC.

Rupert Holmes

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Sounds like the drive is going bad. As the drive starts to fall it retries over and over to read. These retries add up taking longer and longer to load. If the drive is still good enough to clone, buy another drive and clone it. If the drive is going bad, time is your enemy.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. This issue is likely not your fault.

2. You can buy a drive, I've picked one up freshman year of high school. But that may or may not be necessary. It is not a trivial or quick procedure so I'm not sure how well the whole thing can be hidden.

To boot a Windows installer you'll need to burn it to a DVD or USB drive (at least 4 GB) using a tool like "Rufus" but I'm reluctant to do that.

Any change you can get into Safe Mode with F8? Getting into Windows Safe Mode

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
So I can boot windows installer on my usb then install on d drive so will it fix? For now i will not buy drive.

It's hard to say since it could very well be a different component that's gone south but as long as your data is backed up, it can't hurt beyond spending hours or requiring assistance from a more technically inclined friend.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
You can go online and search for your model laptop and purchase a copy of the original bootable disks. This will give you more long term options (also the replacement disk will come with directions for you computer). I had to do this for one of my older computers, and it is still working fine (Windows 7 computer 💻). Cost for disks: 15USD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo