(march 2017)My lumia 950 keeps switching off randomly after it came back from servicing, Need help

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My unlocked lumia 950, bought in may 2016 worked just fine till feb of 2017, i dropped my screeen and the display went off. i sent if for servicing and just got it back. it's running the anniversary update (10.0.14393.953) smoothly and screen is alright now though i lost my data and everything. it works just fine but now i've noticed that it keeps switching off after like intervels of 30% of battery drain. Do i send it for servicing again, it's really inconvinient or is there a work around? PLEASE HELP OUT ASAP. I read an old thread and people were going on about SD cards and stuff but i dont use a sd card. so can someone tell me how to fix this? please.

Sidortttt

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
Hey i just joined through the link you sent. No i have not, i would have to buy a new one from ebay or something right? But before that is there another fix for it except replacing the battery,i've already spent a lot on this phone beefing it up with a mozo as well so i'm trying my best not to spend more. so yeah is there another work around except replacing the battery?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Sending it back for service. Perhaps you can argue that it is rebooting now but the behavior didn't happen before service.

But if you don't want to try a new battery or send it back for service, we can always try to cross our fingers and hope the problem just goes away.

Sidortttt

Mar 26, 2017
Visit site
Sending it back for service would be my last resort, before that i was just wondering if there was a software work around to this issue maybe? if not then i'll either send it back or replace the battery and try.
Thank you very much anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes