Focussed Inbox on mobile?

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
MS has enabled Focussed Inbox for my Outlook account some time ago. All my W10 devices now use this except for my phone, an L950XL. In the Outlook app's settings under the 'Reading' section right at the end of that settings page it states 'Focussed Inbox - This setting can't be applied to any of your accounts'. Well, that is demonstrably untrue as all my other devices prove. I have tried a hard reset, and I've tried testing with the latest release version OS on my old L930 too but I get the same problem.

So, the question is, is this feature just broken for everyone on mobile right now or is this some fault with my account specifically that I need to fight with MS support to resolve? Please let me know your experiences, WC chums.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Looks like a bug in Windows phones. Had the same nonsense message claiming it can't be enabled in the last three release versions of the OS, so the OS is aware of and presumably trying to connect to Focussed Inbox but it just fails. At least it's not just me so I can wait. I'm used to that, being in the MS ecosystem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb