If W10M is to be discontinued or rebooted what true purpose does the feedback hub serve? For all the reported problems and suggestions that are sent in, will MS use or listen to any of it knowing their main focus is Enterprise. We the consumers are these very same Enterprise they're focusing on so can anyone tell me when we send in our feedback will we see any resolution to any of it anytime soon? So many have contributed to the feedback including myself and with the introduction of something new will any of that be used for what's to come.
    06-28-2017 07:09 AM
    If W10M is to be discontinued or rebooted what true purpose does the feedback hub serve? For all the reported problems and suggestions that are sent in, will MS use or listen to any of it knowing their main focus is Enterprise. We the consumers are these very same Enterprise they're focusing on so can anyone tell me when we send in our feedback will we see any resolution to any of it anytime soon? So many have contributed to the feedback including myself and with the introduction of something new will any of that be used for what's to come.
    Before anniversary update Microsoft brings some features like tile transparency,flashlight in action centre, one hand mode etc which are in feedback app but after anniversary update things changed they did bring any new features

Sent from (IOK)
    06-28-2017 07:42 AM