why doesnt microsoft or windows add snapchat back

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

if you think about it Microsoft (windows) would make more profit because more people would buy their phones because thy would then have Instagram Facebook twitter and finally snapchat as the new generation likes social media this would be a smart move and i like Microsoft phones their camera quality is good their quick at loading but what would make them even better is having snapchat ( i aint just saying this because my girlfriend wants me to get it) but because im 14 i know that all we care about is socail media so just think about it snapchat would bring you more money

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Whether or not Snapchat is brought to Windows (spoiler: it won't be) has nothing whatsoever to do with Microsoft. The CEO of Snapchat has already publically decried Windows and Microsoft as a whole, and has admitted that Snapchat will never see an official app on Windows phones. More than that, any third-party Snapchat applications (some of which were very good) were shut down by Snapchat, and all users who used those apps had their accounts locked. And none of this is considering the fact that Snapchat as a business is hemorrhaging money at an extortionate rate as their stock plummets. Even if Snapchat wanted to come to Windows, I'm not sure it would even be financially feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon