Microsoft Apps on Android?

hawwie_4

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
With the finally confirmed death of W10M and my 950XL's awful battery life I am considering switching to the Google Pixel but before I do I want to know what some other people's experiences switching over to android is. Specifically when it comes to staying in Microsoft's app ecosystem (Cortana, Xbox, Outlook, etc.)

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
With the finally confirmed death of W10M and my 950XL's awful battery life I am considering switching to the Google Pixel but before I do I want to know what some other people's experiences switching over to android is. Specifically when it comes to staying in Microsoft's app ecosystem (Cortana, Xbox, Outlook, etc.)

This thread will give you some good varied opinions. For me it was a miserable failure. It really depends on what you use your phone for and how reliant you became on W10M features that just do not exist on either of the two other OS's. I tried moving to Android with an S8 Plus. I tried to do everything I could to duplicate my W10M experience but it just comes down to its not possible for the features I use most. I drive a lot and the Cortana experience on W10M is by far the best available. Everything you want to try to do on Android requires an app. I mean everything. However even the Microsoft apps imo do not compare to their W10M counterparts.

https://forums.windowscentral.com/w...ss-most-about-windows-10-mobile-new-post.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes