Surface Pro 5 i5 8gb 256gb VS the SP5 i7 8gb 256gb

AndroidLoverXO

Jul 27, 2019
Visit site
I have an option between the SP5 with i5 8gb 256gb which is the fan-less version and the SP5 with i7 8gb 256gb which has the fan cooling system. Which one would be a better buy with b
Better Battery Life and Perfomance? There was actually a deal going on with the i7 model for $900 CAD.

All I wanted was better battery life. I also lowkey wanted to game GTA 5 on lowest settings on the go and mainly use it for Office 360, YouTube, Net Browsing, Thesis creation, Photo and video editing, some coding.

So should I get the SP5 with i5 8gb 256gb which is the fan-less version and the SP5 with i7 8gb 256gb which has the fan cooling system?

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
I have an option between the SP5 with i5 8gb 256gb which is the fan-less version and the SP5 with i7 8gb 256gb which has the fan cooling system. Which one would be a better buy with b
Better Battery Life and Perfomance? There was actually a deal going on with the i7 model for $900 CAD.

All I wanted was better battery life. I also lowkey wanted to game GTA 5 on lowest settings on the go and mainly use it for Office 360, YouTube, Net Browsing, Thesis creation, Photo and video editing, some coding.

So should I get the SP5 with i5 8gb 256gb which is the fan-less version and the SP5 with i7 8gb 256gb which has the fan cooling system?
, the i5 has slightly better battery life, while the i7 is a bit faster mainly because it has a fan. If you want to play GTA5, get the Surface Pro 5 with the Iris gpu in it (this is the version with the i7 I believe, checks the specifications at the shop where they sell it). Does that answer your question?

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

It sounds like each of them offers unique benefits for your requirements and that you won't get all of what you want with one model. If battery life is your absolutely top concern then go with the i5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven