Hi
    I tried a lot of times to connect my Android phone & laptop via Your Phone app. It's always stuck in that 'check your PC screen. When I check my laptop, it says 'check your phone' & no matter how many times I resend that notification from laptop, it doesn't reach my phone.

I've tried everything I can. I tried un-linking my phone from my Microsoft account, terminating & resetting your phone app in laptop, force stopping, reinstalling & everything I can do :(

Both my laptop & phone are plugged in, battery savers are disabled, having all the system requirements, connected to unmetered WiFi, using the same Microsoft account and having up-to-date apps

What should I do now.?
    10-04-2019 02:35 PM
    I too have had endless problems with this; you have to go through all kinds of permissions steps on your phone. It's very cumbersome and not very user friendly at all...
    10-05-2019 02:50 AM
    I've constantly tried with this all (Xiaomi A1) and never got it to connect either. I get stuck at the same screen so I just gave up.
    10-06-2019 09:42 AM
    This may seem like a stupid question but are your phones running Nougat as a minimum? Also, make sure the "Your Phone" app permissions are set properly. Last but not least, you must be signed on to a Microsoft account on your Android and PC.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-06-2019 02:45 PM
    This may seem like a stupid question but are your phones running Nougat as a minimum? Also, make sure the "Your Phone" app permissions are set properly. Last but not least, you must be signed on to a Microsoft account on your Android and PC.
    My phone is running Android Pie (OS 9). What permissions settings do you mean? And yes, I am logged in to the same MS account.
    10-09-2019 10:27 AM
    My phone is running Android Pie (OS 9). What permissions settings do you mean? And yes, I am logged in to the same MS account.
    The app permissions in Settings>Apps>Your Phone
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2019 04:44 PM
    The app permissions in Settings>Apps>Your Phone
    I think I set that up properly as well and still it gets stuck, same as the OP described.
    10-10-2019 10:06 AM
    This app is super finicky. It works with my Surface GO and my Lenovo Flex 15, but doesn't work with my Yoga 2 Pro..it's 5 years old now, but not everyone has new hardware...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-30-2019 11:51 PM
    This app is super finicky. It works with my Surface GO and my Lenovo Flex 15, but doesn't work with my Yoga 2 Pro..it's 5 years old now, but not everyone has new hardware...
    I actually managed to finally get it to work and its underwhelming. Quite disappointing really. What issues are you having with it on your Yoga 2 Pro?
    11-04-2019 06:31 AM
    1.jpg

I get this ALL the time....
    11-09-2019 12:58 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	141638

I get this ALL the time....
    First of all, as the message says, are your PC and phone connected to the internet? Try also removing the app from your phone (sign out from the PC) and set it all up again.

Lastly, as I had to do, if you set it up on another PC first, does it work?
    11-09-2019 07:45 PM
    First of all, as the message says, are your PC and phone connected to the internet? Try also removing the app from your phone (sign out from the PC) and set it all up again.

Lastly, as I had to do, if you set it up on another PC first, does it work?
    It works with my Surface GO, and my Lenovo Flex 15, but not with my YOGA 2 Pro...
    11-16-2019 01:05 AM
    It works with my Surface GO, and my Lenovo Flex 15, but not with my YOGA 2 Pro...
    What's the difference between those machines? I.e. are they all running the same version of Windows 10 and the Your Phone app?
    Yesterday 07:25 PM