Hi
    I tried a lot of times to connect my Android phone & laptop via Your Phone app. It's always stuck in that 'check your PC screen. When I check my laptop, it says 'check your phone' & no matter how many times I resend that notification from laptop, it doesn't reach my phone.

I've tried everything I can. I tried un-linking my phone from my Microsoft account, terminating & resetting your phone app in laptop, force stopping, reinstalling & everything I can do :(

Both my laptop & phone are plugged in, battery savers are disabled, having all the system requirements, connected to unmetered WiFi, using the same Microsoft account and having up-to-date apps

What should I do now.?
    10-04-2019 01:35 PM
    I too have had endless problems with this; you have to go through all kinds of permissions steps on your phone. It's very cumbersome and not very user friendly at all...
    10-05-2019 01:50 AM
    I've constantly tried with this all (Xiaomi A1) and never got it to connect either. I get stuck at the same screen so I just gave up.
    10-06-2019 08:42 AM
    This may seem like a stupid question but are your phones running Nougat as a minimum? Also, make sure the "Your Phone" app permissions are set properly. Last but not least, you must be signed on to a Microsoft account on your Android and PC.
    10-06-2019 01:45 PM
    This may seem like a stupid question but are your phones running Nougat as a minimum? Also, make sure the "Your Phone" app permissions are set properly. Last but not least, you must be signed on to a Microsoft account on your Android and PC.
    My phone is running Android Pie (OS 9). What permissions settings do you mean? And yes, I am logged in to the same MS account.
    10-09-2019 09:27 AM
    My phone is running Android Pie (OS 9). What permissions settings do you mean? And yes, I am logged in to the same MS account.
    The app permissions in Settings>Apps>Your Phone
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-09-2019 03:44 PM
    The app permissions in Settings>Apps>Your Phone
    I think I set that up properly as well and still it gets stuck, same as the OP described.
    10-10-2019 09:06 AM