Microsoft Launcher: how to switch between opened apps?

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

Since a day or two I cannot use the swipe up gesture from the bottom to switch opened apps. My android one mobile (Nokia 6.2) also does not seem to have that 3rd button square shaped button to switch apps. I think it is related to the Microsoft Launcher.

Does anyone know how to fix this so I can switch between opened apps again?

mggm100

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
In Android 10, there is a system setting to control this. Settings/System/Gestures/System Navigation. This gives you several choices. One of them is 3-button navigation which will restore the Recents button.

Screenshot_20200228-163310.jpg

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
In Android 10, there is a system setting to control this. Settings/System/Gestures/System Navigation. This gives you several choices. One of them is 3-button navigation which will restore the Recents button.
, thanks but I don't have that 3-button navigation setting, though i am still on android 9 (it is the latest version i can download apparently, was released in January). But I did a restart (forgot to do that earlier) and while the button does not show the gesture works again. :)
(I also came across several topics on other forum with the same problem, apparently it is some kind of Android issue)

furball zen

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
, thanks but I don't have that 3-button navigation setting, though i am still on android 9 (it is the latest version i can download apparently, was released in January). But I did a restart (forgot to do that earlier) and while the button does not show the gesture works again. :)
(I also came across several topics on other forum with the same problem, apparently it is some kind of Android issue)

I know I may be late to the game, but it's relevant... You need to go back to the default launcher and enable the 3 buttons there, then go back to MS Launcher and you'll see it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3