I updated to the newest build of Windows 10 10049. It took forever!! (All Night) When I woke up it was working fine. Went to class and cut it on. Then it froze and started to pixelate. At that point it turned off. Now when I turn it on it starts Bit locker which is how its supposed to restore. When it gets there it says "There was a PROBLEM" Restart your PC to try again. I've tried everything to get it to work. The tablet has an SD card and a micro USB. I do believe I need to restore from a bootable flash drive. Any tips or help would be much appreciation! Thanks
    04-01-2015 07:19 PM
    I updated to the newest build of Windows 10 10049. It took forever!! (All Night) When I woke up it was working fine. Went to class and cut it on. Then it froze and started to pixelate. At that point it turned off. Now when I turn it on it starts Bit locker which is how its supposed to restore. When it gets there it says "There was a PROBLEM" Restart your PC to try again. I've tried everything to get it to work. The tablet has an SD card and a micro USB. I do believe I need to restore from a bootable flash drive. Any tips or help would be much appreciation! Thanks
    This is me who posted this and there is an error code: 8007139f
    04-01-2015 07:22 PM