Just ordered one off of Amazon.

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Excited to see what this little guy can do. I'm most interested in seeing how the Snapdragon 200 handles the HD screen. I'll post my thoughts here when I get it in.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

bigas

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Excited to see what this little guy can do. I'm most interested in seeing how the Snapdragon 200 handles the HD screen. I'll post my thoughts here when I get it in.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

I have the same doubt. Please let us know when you have it.

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Please let us know if it has real (standalone) GPS or not.There is some conflicting info out there as to what is actually on-board.

tempted to get one myself as a development device and when I don't feel like carrying the 1520 around. ;)

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
@runamuck83, congratulations! May I request you run the Basemark OS II benchmark and share the results?

Lumia Jack

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Cool. PhoneArena's specs of lack of GPS is in error then.

GPS works, I got a lock pretty much instantly after I turned location on. I haven't given it a test drive in Nokia Here Drive yet though.

There is however no compass, something that I'm personally a little bummed about because I like using the compass in tandem with the map to get my bearings if I'm walking around somewhere unfamiliar.

doomtuba

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I ended up returning the one I got. I'm not sure if I got a faulty device but it had an absolutely maddening bug where it would read my swipes as taps CONSTANTLY. Think Lumia 1520 but a hundred times worse. I ended up getting a Lumia 635 instead for half the cost. Sure, the screen isn't HD but it has LTE and it just works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes