920 Owners on AT&T - Let's go public

Status
Not open for further replies.

torbach1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty certain that the delays are because many 1020 AT&T Phil's have serious freezing/crashing issues after the official cyan/8.1 update. They're only note starting to look into fixing those according to MS' customer support. I imagine they want to make sure the same thing first happen with the 920. I do agree though that they should at lest say something about it. I posted to they Facebook page that there are now 4 separate large threads about the post cyan crashing issue and no one from Nokia, MS, or AT&T had responded to any of them even though 2 see on official sort forums.

torbach1

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Ahh... The perils of the new 8.1 Swype keyboard. So many more typos, yet so quick, it's difficult to not use it. So please excuse the typos above.

ashram

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
well, pretty sure MS/Nokia are not caring at this very moment as they have a press event at IFA in less than 3 hours....so it's all up to AT&T...yeah, maybe before the end of the year?

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
not funny

I don't think Ralph was kidding. I've received another report from a Twitter user that cyan has been released. I was browsing WPC's sister site, Connectedly and when I switched back to WPC, there was an article headline, but when I clicked to view, I was told I wasn't authorized. Refreshing news, the headline was gone. So apparently, WPC is prepping the announcement.

Here in California, I'm still being told my phone is up to date... Possibly rolling by regions to prevent server/bandwidth overload?

fpetro22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Ralph was kidding. I've received another report from a Twitter user that cyan has been released. I was browsing WPC's sister site, Connectedly and when I switched back to WPC, there was an article headline, but when I clicked to view, I was told I wasn't authorized. Refreshing news, the headline was gone. So apparently, WPC is prepping the announcement.

Here in California, I'm still being told my phone is up to date... Possibly rolling by regions to prevent server/bandwidth overload?

Yes apparently Ralph wasn't kidding as people are reporting that they are receiving the update but only those not on DP. I'm on DP and don't see any updates yet. :((

bilemke

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
I know it is out already, but figured I would add some humor to this thread for those who have been waiting so eagerly:

AT&T Consumer Blog said:
AT&T First to Deliver Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 820 and Nokia Lumia 920 Devices

hxxp://blogs.att.net/consumerblog/story/a7796014

(url for reference, not hyperlinked as I don't have a high enough post count yet)

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I know it is out already, but figured I would add some humor to this thread for those who have been waiting so eagerly:

hxxp://blogs.att.net/consumerblog/story/a7796014

(url for reference, not hyperlinked as I don't have a high enough post count yet)

Welcome to the tile side, bilemke.

ATT sent me a link to this article in a tweet. LMAO about the headline: "AT&T First to Deliver Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 820 and Nokia Lumia 920 Devices"

First? I want some of whatever they're smoking.

aikidaves

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the tile side, bilemke.

ATT sent me a link to this article in a tweet. LMAO about the headline: "AT&T First to Deliver Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 820 and Nokia Lumia 920 Devices"

First? I want some of whatever they're smoking.

The 'A' is for 'American'. Obviously that must make it all right to exclude those foreign 920 owners who already got it, right? Eyeroll and sigh...

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
The 'A' is for 'American'. Obviously that must make it all right to exclude those foreign 920 owners who already got it, right? Eyeroll and sigh...

Well, then they get to be first, last, and everything in between since they have the exclusive on the 820 and 920 in the US...

What a freakin' joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)