My recent trip to an AT&T company store

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I'll just post what I texted them after they sent me a how-did-we-do text:

02SEP2015: 1:00pm: At the ATT store on East Southport Rd. in Indianapolis IN, After I was asked if there was anything else they could help me with (they didn't have any Microsoft Lumia 640XL's) , I said YES there is something... STOCK more Windows phones ... To which, one of the Male sales associates told me that NO ONE likes Windows phones anyway.... . I walked out and will NEVER go back to that store again.

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually received a callback from the store manager. She was very apologetic and thanked me for my survey. She stated that I had given her a valuable tool for her team meeting that she would be having.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's interesting to me that they have that store number listed on their site...

I could have called yesterday had I wanted and spoken with a manager... I might even have told her how much I love Windows Phone and expressed to her a recent stat I saw where ATT + Cricket (ATT owned) accounts for 1/2 of all Windows Phone market share in the US...

I mean the option was there. So, you know, had I wanted to I could have done. ;)

Tullphan

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It's interesting to me that they have that store number listed on their site...

I could have called yesterday had I wanted and spoken with a manager... I might even have told her how much I love Windows Phone and expressed to her a recent stat I saw where ATT + Cricket (ATT owned) accounts for 1/2 of all Windows Phone market share in the US...

I mean the option was there. So, you know, had I wanted to I could have done. ;)

I bet you would if you were in the right mood. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon