The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
12-04-2011 07:54 PM
27 12
tools
    When I first heard about the Titan and Radar, the coolest announcement to me was the dock and app that makes it look like a bedside alarm. I remember them saying it would be released at a later date, but I was wondering if there has been any recent news about it, as I haven't heard a thing. Anyone thinking about getting it? I'm really, really tempted to get the Titan with the dock. I feel like I could get two years out of it, easy.
    11-30-2011 04:10 AM
    The official Titan dock is out in 2 weeks in Europe JD but you can already get the cheapies.

Dual Twin Desktop Sync & Charge Dock Cradle for HTC Titan > Memory Cards, Memory Sticks & More

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53...All-Categories

Think the official one is much nicer. :)
    Judge_Daniel likes this.
    11-30-2011 04:16 AM
    The official Titan dock is out in 2 weeks in Europe JD but you can already get the cheapies.

Think the official one is much nicer. :)
    Yeah, I just wonder why no one has been talking about them lately. They looked really, really cool when they were being demoed. I think it was just the HTC Hub turned horizontal, but still, it really looked nice.
    11-30-2011 04:21 AM
    I received official HTC Dock today. Preordered over a fortnight ago from Expansys. It looks really nice in shiny black & is perfect as a bedside clock. Titan looks great in docking mode.

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express
    11-30-2011 01:03 PM
    I received official HTC Dock today. Preordered over a fortnight ago from Expansys. It looks really nice in shiny black & is perfect as a bedside clock. Titan looks great in docking mode.

Yes the official HTC dock looks nice weepatc. :)

11-30-2011 01:06 PM

Click to view quoted image
    My titan has a lot more spce between the microUSB plug and the bottom right corner of the device. I think this is a picture from another HTC device.
    11-30-2011 01:28 PM
    No idea Rhody that's the standard piccy you get for the HTC Dock on most websites.

The other one i've seen is this one.

weepatc will be able to tell us LOL. :)

The USB connector position varies, of course it depends on what is the front and what is the back.

To confuse things even more you get both images on the HTC Titan website. (Click on the image)

HTC Titan Desktop Cradle CR S600 - The Official HTC Accessory Store - United Kingdom
    11-30-2011 01:51 PM

This is the official dock that I have. Looks really classy with the phone inserted. Don't know what phone that other dock is for.

By the way TheWeeBear I stay not far from you in Saltcoats. Awrubest!

Last edited by weepatc; 12-01-2011 at 03:09 AM.
    12-01-2011 02:57 AM
    Sunny Saltcoats by the sea! Except not too sunny lately, what is this weather like? Yukerooie! :(

Nice to have another local WP user around. :)

Yes the dock looks great, might treat myself to one when I finally manage to get the Titan LOL
    12-01-2011 03:31 AM
    Any word on a US release?
    12-01-2011 05:25 AM
    I loved having a dock for my BB, I hope they become standard for WP7
    12-01-2011 05:52 AM
    Sunny Saltcoats by the sea! Except not too sunny lately, what is this weather like? Yukerooie! :(

Nice to have another local WP user around. :)

LOL
    Weather has been shocking. I've been nightshift last few nights & it's been horrendous. You'll love the Titan......best smartphone I've ever had & I've had a few.
    12-01-2011 10:53 AM
    Weather has been shocking. I've been nightshift last few nights & it's been horrendous. You'll love the Titan......best smartphone I've ever had & I've had a few.
    Oh don't make it worse weepatc, won't have enough pennies to buy it for another week yet LOL :D
    12-01-2011 11:05 AM

There we go, both the Radar & Titan's docked. Nice. :)
    12-02-2011 05:23 AM
    Ohhhh, that looks awesome!

When I finally get my Titan I may have to get one of those!
    12-02-2011 09:01 AM
    Ohhhh, that looks awesome!

When I finally get my Titan I may have to get one of those!
    Yes I agree. I think i'll have to sit on Santa's knee again for that. :D
    12-02-2011 10:30 AM
    Hi folks here are a few piccies of my Titan docking station as requested. Apologies for photo quality. Taken using HD7 camera
    chrome14, TheWeeBear and sfleuriet like this.
    12-02-2011 10:43 AM
    Fantastic stuff weepatc, thanks for posting them. :)
    12-02-2011 11:00 AM
    Fantastic stuff weepatc, thanks for posting them. :)
    You're welcome mate!
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    12-02-2011 11:16 AM
    Do you think you can dock the Titan while in the Case-Mate case?
    12-03-2011 07:27 PM
    No but then again I might be wrong. Very tight fit. Check the photo :)

12-03-2011 08:00 PM
    Dock is a great idea and will look for one for a Christmas gift (for me). I am less than impressed with the HTC Dock app but there will be more coming from folks who have the same (lack of) impression.
    12-04-2011 01:29 AM
    Definitely plan on getting the HTC Dock.

I've used the Motorola Dock for my Droid 1 since new; it's Android native dock mode was a real plus at home overnight, and on my desk at work daily for keeping the battery topped up and streaming music.

Hope the WP Mango dock mode is as useful with alarms, etc.

Now if only AmazonWireless can get re-stocked, maybe they'll get our Titans shipped...this...week...:mellow:
    12-04-2011 02:10 AM
    this makes me want a titan
    12-04-2011 08:31 AM

If or when I get a Titan I will probably get a dock or the dock IO generally have had them with my treo series and the pure I like docks I generally get one off of ebay as thats where I get most electronics. I was happy to see that Samsung moived the usb port to the bottom of the device as in that location somebody should be bringing out a normal vertical dock for the focus s! (Incase I fall for that ( uncertain)
    12-04-2011 01:34 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD