Anyone going to get the dock?

derylmccarty

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Dock is a great idea and will look for one for a Christmas gift (for me). I am less than impressed with the HTC Dock app but there will be more coming from folks who have the same (lack of) impression.

Igchoo

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Definitely plan on getting the HTC Dock.

I've used the Motorola Dock for my Droid 1 since new; it's Android native dock mode was a real plus at home overnight, and on my desk at work daily for keeping the battery topped up and streaming music.

Hope the WP Mango dock mode is as useful with alarms, etc.

Now if only AmazonWireless can get re-stocked, maybe they'll get our Titans shipped...this...week...:mellow:

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Yes the official HTC dock looks nice weepatc. :)

Click to view quoted image

If or when I get a Titan I will probably get a dock or the dock IO generally have had them with my treo series and the pure I like docks I generally get one off of ebay as thats where I get most electronics. I was happy to see that Samsung moived the usb port to the bottom of the device as in that location somebody should be bringing out a normal vertical dock for the focus s! (Incase I fall for that ( uncertain)

MikeF74

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I was happy to see that Samsung moived the usb port to the bottom of the device as in that location somebody should be bringing out a normal vertical dock for the focus s! (Incase I fall for that ( uncertain)
Samsung has a dock that is primarily vertical, but also works when placed on its side. It's for the Galaxy SII. I thought about getting it when I had my Focus S, but figured I might have to carve out a little pocket with a dremel tool for the camera shutter button.

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or do those docks look a little chunky? I guess they would offer good support for the phone, but they just seem a little hefty for my tastes.

Hopefully they offer a slimmer dock style with future phones, because I think they're a great idea (especially the landscape ones that seemingly only HTC has thought to do).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria