Will Microsoft do something with Treasure Tag? ;/

barthezz36

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I've bought Treasure Tag 5 days ago. It isn't working. I re-downloaded the firmware after Cyan update after i tought that maybe the update went wrong. I wasn't right. The "Almighty Tag" disconnects every 40 minutes and it won't reconnect itself. I need to pair it again. Anyone is having same problem? Im thinking to get it back to store 25 $ for a useless s*hit. Anyone know about update from Microsoft for the app ?

Thanks in advance.

:eck:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have heard nothing about it not working. Contact Microsoft (chats are way easier then calling- I suggest that route) through their website and ask. It could be a glitch.

I like this idea. I HOPE they run with it. It is a nice tool that could really come in handy and is a decent selling point.

Nico Naus

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
The "Almighty Tag" disconnects every 40 minutes and it won't reconnect itself.

I'm having similar behavior with mine. After some time (could be days, sometimes hours), the tag seems to shut down. It becomes completely unresponsive and I have to do a reset (remove battery and put it back in while holding the multifunction button) before it will connect again.

Contact Microsoft (chats are way easier then calling- I suggest that route) through their website and ask. It could be a glitch.

I contacted Microsoft by chat, the representative didn't know what a treasure tag was, and referred me to Nokia. But there seems to be no way to contact them. There used to be a phone number on the support page, but it isn't there anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2