Has anybody's order shipped yet?

smurfalarm

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered mine at around 1 AM after it came out and got the free 2 day shipping. I got a UPS notice that it was being shipped later that day, around 11 AM or noon I think. It was originally scheduled to arrive on Monday according to UPS, but for some unexplained reason it got accelerated and was delivered today instead, the day after I actually ordered it. So, I got really lucky I guess.

Neonzel

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
After being "Back ordered" for a day, they finally shipped my Band. However that's all they shipped. The screen protector and Starbucks still haven't shipped, and are still "In process". Strange since I would think they would just ship it all together, instead of having to send a small gift card and screen protector separately.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I tell you what...I ordered the new HP Stream 7 two days ago, and paid for 5 to 7 days shipping. It is now in my hands after only two days. Wish Microsoft would have gotten my Band out that quickly. :)

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So according to the UPS tracking info for me, my package is technically scheduled for delivery on Tuesday since it's 2 day shipping, however it's going to be arriving a day early on Monday instead (I'm assuming because it looks like I'm not too far from the warehouse that this is coming from). So thankfully Microsoft's delay didn't end up pushing things further than I was expecting it to. However, this also means that if they did get the order out on time, I would actually have it in my hands right now. Oh well, patience is a virtue I suppose...

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So according to the UPS tracking info for me, my package is technically scheduled for delivery on Tuesday since it's 2 day shipping, however it's going to be arriving a day early on Monday instead (I'm assuming because it looks like I'm not too far from the warehouse that this is coming from). So thankfully Microsoft's delay didn't end up pushing things further than I was expecting it to. However, this also means that if they did get the order out on time, I would actually have it in my hands right now. Oh well, patience is a virtue I suppose...
if it arrives at your local distribution center early Monday and it's convenient, you probably could just go pick it up there. That is if it doesn't end up on a delivery truck Monday. :smile:

Trunks817

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Damn!

UPS got my hopes up. I received an email saying that it was going to arrive for early delivery today but when I logged in to see the tracking details it was barely checked in this morning in Kentucky at 9am. I am in Colorado so I have my doubts it will arrive today. Still says that it is scheduled for early delivery too. boo.

Last edited:

revolvet

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I was notified by UPS that the package would be early delivered by Monday (today). Now the status shows that it package was left California on Saturday. There's no additional update.I'm living in NY, and not sure if the package will be delivered by the end of the day. Microsoft Band shipment tracking seems mysterious to us.

maks327

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on Thursday morning around 9 or 10 AM CST and it was delivered around noon today! I'm at work so it'll have to wait til tonight.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on mine as well. Tracking number does not show an estimated delivery time, but since I bought it last Thursday, I was really expecting it to be here today. I called UPS, and they said it would be delivered tomorrow. Funny thing is, the package arrived at the processing facility this morning at 7:38....only 22 miles away, but somehow, it didn't make it on the truck. This is the slowest 2 day delivery I've ever seen. lol

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Finally got mine (ordered it Wednesday night). As feared, the large is too big. :unhappy: I decided to believe Microsoft that if your wrist measurement on the guide was on the line to size up; should have gone to the store for sizing I guess.

I can wear it, but it's slid up the arm a bit much. At this point I'll likely wait for them to be back in the stores so I can try both sizes at the same time.

Anyone explored what the return/exchange process is like?

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine! Been playing around with it all day. I got a large and the band is on the biggest width (Yeah, I have big wrists!)

This thing oozes quality. But I think I put the zagg shield on wrong. Maybe when I'm around a Microsoft store, I'll ask them to replace it.

phelme

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine! Been playing around with it all day. I got a large and the band is on the biggest width (Yeah, I have big wrists!)

This thing oozes quality. But I think I put the zagg shield on wrong. Maybe when I'm around a Microsoft store, I'll ask them to replace it.
Even though mine is slightly large, I may end up keeping it, it's just up the arm a 1/2" or so from where I'd wear it anyway.

I put a piece of clear tape rather than the Zagg Shield on my screen for the moment in case I exchange it. works fine.

Upstate Dunadan

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
My band arrived at the local facility, a day early on Saturday. I was excited and hopeful they'd put it on a truck and today and I'd of been playing with tonight.

No such luck. Seems they preferred to meet original delivery date, tomorrow, and just hold it at the facility a day.

Grrrrrr....

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My band arrived at the local facility, a day early on Saturday. I was excited and hopeful they'd put it on a truck and today and I'd of been playing with tonight.

No such luck. Seems they preferred to meet original delivery date, tomorrow, and just hold it at the facility a day.

Grrrrrr....

I thought I was going to be in your situation too. I even called UPS and had them confirm that it was at the processing facility early yesterday morning. They told me that it would be at my house by the end of day tomorrow(now today). However, at 8:11 last night my doorbell rang, and there it was at my doorstep. Strange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes