How well does band work with WP

mbrooks78

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
i only ask because I have it paired with my iPhone and the integration is horrible. It loses the connection frequently and when I try to sync data it usually takes around 3 times to property show info in MS health app. Are these issues unique to the iPhone app. I'm thinking of getting a windows phone when one becomes available with my carrier.

Likwidz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Works great on my and my gf's Lumias. I know the syncing although not perfect is a lot better on WP than ios comparing to a friend that uses it with her iPhone 6. A few other great things about using it with a WP is the Cortana integration, texting fxn, and the several 3rd party apps sprouting up.

bksalt

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
was worth switching from android to WP just for Cortana I use it constantly every day for notes reminders setting alarms its the best

James8561

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It is the first and only wearable on the market with full feature set compatibility on WP so yes it works excellent as you'd expect because WP and Band are both from one company.

Tim Stone

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
I have used my Band on both a Lumia Icon and a iPhone 6+. Currently its on the iPhone.

Initially the sync and connection were fine. In the past few weeks I noticed the problems you noted. However, I believe the iPhone has had its own Bluetooth issues. Since the recent iOS update I haven't been experiencing the same problem ... or at least I haven't noticed it ... but it's only been a couple of days.

The Win Phone will give you more features with the Band, but it does not seem to work as well with the MyFitnessPal integration.

I had to move my primary work to the iPhone because several essential apps for my daily work were simply not on Windows Phone. Now I have one of each activated.

EMitchell

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Small issue with my Lumia 830. Sometimes the BT connection, even with the icon visible on the phone screen, doesn't really have a connection. I end up exiting the health app, going into the phone settings, disabling BT, re-enable BT, and then back into the health app. Doesn't happen very often, maybe once every two or three weeks.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs