How do I feed data from a Fitbit Aria scale to my MS Health/Band?

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Feeding data from a Fitbit Aria scale to my MS Health/Band

Greetings-

I picked up my Band yesterday and am coming over from the Fitbit ecosystem.

I am attempting to push my weight data from my Fitbit Aria to the Band account. So far I have linked both to my fitness pal. MFP is correctly loading the Aria weight and the MS Band steps- so that seems to be a win. This said, the weight data is not pushing into the Band account.

Any tips/ other apps or tools I can use to achieve this goal?

Thanks

DrFix82

Apr 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Feeding data from a Fitbit Aria scale to my MS Health/Band

MS Band does not receive data from any source but itself.

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

Thanks... How about Microsoft Health? Will it only receive body measurements such as weight from itself?

Nate Silver

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site

Thanks... How about Microsoft Health? Will it only receive body measurements such as weight from itself?

No way I know of to get anything into MS Health other than through the band....well, or recently steps from your phone. What you can do is sync MS Health to HealthVault, and sync FitBit to HealthVault. Still doesn't get anything into MS Health, but you do get both sources into one repository, if that's helpful.

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site

Nate / Dr Fix-

Thank you- I was hoping to not need to update the weight value to get accurate calorie counts manually... I suppose entering a manual update every 2 weeks or so will be close enough!

Nate- I was going to try the Fitbit to Health Vault to MS Health approach - your note has saved me the time! Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon