Anyone else's band strap crack?

ZX10RSILVER3

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
sent my band back today the strap was coming away at the screen, and the little black metal parts on the strap were bubbling. MS were very good though giving me a replacement

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes. They'll replace it if issues like this exist. If you go in a store they'll swap it instantly.

Hoping Band 2 has different materials

gadgetrants

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
My crapped out at ~9 months. I think failure rate is approaching 100% for most people between 6-9 months...many have reported issues within 3 months. I'm pretty sure the second gen Band will be more robust!

-Matt

Chris Pauly

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I got the Band 2 just before Thanksgiving. And the rubber already has 3 cracks in it. One that is starting across the band in a way that would make it fall off if it continues to crack around. And the other two are at different edges of where the metal hardware slips into the beginning of the band. This is my first Band... so I can't compare it to the Band 1, but I would guess this means the rubber hasn't changed much.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
yeah mine cracked too and the senser doors started to come away from the strap, had to send it to MS headquarters from NZ

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes