How can I track my weight on the Band 2?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Tracking my weight

My Band 2 is supposed to arrive today and I'm pretty excited to start playing with it. I have been using the FitBit One for the past couple of years and every morning, I put my weight into the FitBit app so I can track gains/losses over time. I have installed the Microsoft Health app on my iPhone already and notice that it doesn't have a place to track your weight. Is there any way to track weight with the Band/Health app that I'm not aware of?

Thanks.

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This is one of the biggest weaknesses in the current app list. The MS health vault can automatically import weight taken on smart scales such as the awesome Withings Smart Body Analyzer. It would be great if they connected the dots and had weight automatically uploaded to the MS Health Dashboard.

I think I've heard that the Health Vault and MS Health Dashboard will be consolidated at some point. That makes sense--I hope they roll the Vault into the Dashboard soon.

Captnkirk54

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
My wife and I both have Fitbits. I have a windows phone and the Surge has never worked with the notifications on my phone so decided to try the band. We have Aria scale and I have synced that to Myfitnesspal and then to the MS health app. The weight is showing up in the vault so I guess that is working in a round about way. I'm hoping some one will come up with a better solution or scale designed for windows .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon