Fitbit Update 2.4.400 (22930) Trouble updating Fitbit Charge

Lewk86

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
So my Fitbit app updated on both my Surface Pro 3 and Lumia 950 with Windows 10. With the new update is a Firmware Update for my Fitbit Charge. However when I try to update my device, it'll go to the loading bar screen, get to about 3 or 4% then restart at 0%. It'll continually do this non stop. I let it go for 30 minutes failing to update on both the Lumia 950 and Surface Pro 3. Has anyone else had this issue?

mjblackhurst

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I have a Lumia 930 that is having the same issue. I am going to stop the update and use my USB dongle that came with my Charge and update it at home tonight (Windows 8.1) rather than using my phone.

Philip Hamm

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
My Charge HR completely stopped syncing with anything after I got an update in November. Fitbit replaced it and the new one synced once and then updated and now won't sync with my BLU WIN HD LTE phone or my Windows 10 desktop. I don't think my Surface RT is capable of syncing. It appears that the FitBit update bricked both of my FitBit Charge HRs.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My Charge HR completely stopped syncing with anything after I got an update in November. Fitbit replaced it and the new one synced once and then updated and now won't sync with my BLU WIN HD LTE phone or my Windows 10 desktop. I don't think my Surface RT is capable of syncing. It appears that the FitBit update bricked both of my FitBit Charge HRs.
Hmm... I'm not exactly sure what is going on here, but I would keep a close contact with Fitbit support. Hopefully, they can resolve this issue for you.

Needless to say, I would try to hold off on updating any more Fitbit devices if you can avoid it, just for the time being.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes