What is a good Smartwatch?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Smartwatch

Any idea which one I can purchase that's works well. Microsoft band 2 not for me

Penguwin

VR Expert
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Smartwatch

Hi and welcome to WindowsCentral.

If you don't like the Band 2, the only other smartwatch compatible with Windows Phone is the Vector. Quick look: Vector Smartwatch and the Lumia 950 | Windows Central
What she said 😁 . There just isn't a whole lot of official options for Windows Phone at the moment. Some other smartwatches claim Windows Phone support, but require tinkering around or their functionality is very limited and just don't work very well at the moment 😢 .

grahamf

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Pebble's aren't recommended, even though they are nice basic smartwatches. Only the original and the Steel work well (and that's with sideloading a tech demo app to make it work), and if they have been updated to the new pebble OS then they no longer work for the most basic of tasks.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
It was the last straw for me. I got to the point where I needed a Smartwatch as I kept missing text messages from my daughter and wife. I did not want a band, but a watch. I ended up going back to Android and getting a ZenWatch 2. It's been a great device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon