When will the Microsoft Health App for the IPhone be updated?

8chris8

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I noticed the Microsoft Health App updated for everyone except IPhone users? Do you have an estimate of when it will be available in the App store?

Thank you,
Chris

8chris8

Feb 7, 2016
Visit site
Hi. Thanks, I was able to update the firmware. But I'm curious when it will be available in the IPhone app. Weight tracking is something I've been waiting for!

Thanks,
Chris

mkg3

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
You do realize that weight is a manual input and not automated.

If you want to track your weight, myfitnesspal and others, including Apple Health app does that too.

I have iHealth Body Analyzer scale that feeds automatically into Apple's health app and track it there.

So far, I've not seen how Band weight tracking in MS Health app, by manually inputting the data, helps anything.....

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Agree- the iPhone app update needs to get pushed through! You can update weight on the profile tab- however there is no weight graph as pictures on the other platforms.

In addition, iPhone users are not getting the firmware update unless they go through the desktop.

anon(9173271)

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
So the Uber iOS app has updated twice since MS released their health app update to win phone and android.... Anyone hear of news re: what's holding this up?

devbent

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
So the Uber iOS app has updated twice since MS released their health app update to win phone and android.... Anyone hear of news re: what's holding this up?

Hi IW1206MT,

We submit all our apps for approval at around the same time, although we typically submit to the Apple App Store a few days early. Beyond that we don't have much control over the approval process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes