Band2 Lumia 950(XL) Posts

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm ok for most things with my band2 and 950XL... it's been better, like the cortana button activates cortana better... notifications always been good for me.

I don't really like replying on the band to stuff, so I'm not really good to speak about the keyboard but I guess it's not good cause I opened up text, hit reply and seems to be connecting forever. I'm also not a big voice dictation person.

I find when when I open up cortana on my phone and then try that stuff it's working. So culprit...cortana not really on the background working well?

So I guess that part is not great but everything else with the health app seems fine and notifications. It's what I care about.

zei20t

Aug 6, 2014
Visit site
perhaps for you. called Microsoft for some support?

mine talk perfectly. i dont use the insider preview, so if you run that, then of course you may have problems as its not production.

indylux

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I and many other have called support, gone to the store, tweeted for help, used the feedback app, emailed support... They know it's a problem, they admit it. They don't have a fix

Count yourself lucky that it works for you. Many of us are not having a good experience.

I had problems before trying the insider program and went to release preview to see if it helped at all, which it didn't.

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. If they know it is an issue, and it had been going on this long, they need to issue a recall or have a fix within a week.

Windows Phone.... Rebuilding since 2010.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Couple days into my brand new 950XL (replaced due to 3g/4g radios dying)... went to 14371. Had enough of 10586.420...

Saw this thread again, just hit the cortana button and she woke! replied to sms by band keyboard AND voice worked!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon