Another Dead Band...Another Replacement?!?!

lolguy

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
So I brought my dead Band back to the MS Store at International Plaza in Tampa 8 days ago. Frankly, I've lost track as to how many Bands I've had fail. Odd issue this time is that the band itself had no damage, stress or cracks whatsoever. Common thread in past instances was around the band. That said, this one stopped tracking sleep, held less of a charge, eventually ran down and would not charge beyond 1%.

So, today I get notification from MS that my service request has been satisfied and a FedEx package is on its way.

Store virtually guaranteed that I'd be receiving a check but shipping notice says the package is three pounds.

Well, I'll let you know on Wednesday what it is.

lolguy

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Band and fourth charger received. As I've grown accustomed to my Vivosmart HR+ and lost two weeks of data (exercise, sleep, etc) by not having the Band, I think this one is going to Ebay.

I picked up the HR+ the last time the Band died. I'd purchased it as it seemed there was no way another Band was coming back but it did and I wore both devices until the most recent Band died. Also used both when running. Wife thinks I'm nuts.

As much as I love the device, I have never had one (either version) last. It would stink to get sucked back in and have it die again in a few months.

lolguy

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
The screen isn't as good as the Band 2 but for functionality and accuracy, I am enjoying the Garmin Vivosmart HR+. Heart rate seems accurate, keeps sleep (not as accurate as when you'd set the Band at sleep and once awake), steps, etc. and the Connect app has a boatload of info (app takes some getting used to).

Snoke

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Are you having any issues with the Garmin not giving smart phone notifications ? or sync problems ?
I have one and have sync and notification (not getting any) issues.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes