Printing through Continuum

Richard_Indy

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
my setup: Lumia 950 - Wireless Display Adapter - HDMI TV - HP Photosmart 6525. I successfully printed from Word. there is NO provision to print from Outlook nor Edge. I would certainly hope the MS is working on updating Outlook and Edge to be able to print. If MS wants Continuum to succeed, they better get off the pot with being able to print from Outlook and Edge from within Continuum.

edit: I just checked printing from Photos. Can't do that either. who would want to print a picture from a Lumia 950 or 950XL anyways ? hmmm...

DerekVd

Dec 9, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, this is crap. Can't believe they'd overlook this, even as early as it is in it's lifecycle. Hurry up Microsoft! This needs to be a real solution to portable computing, not a half baked one!

Richard Shimell

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi Richard. I'm using a lumia 950 with a plug in display (rather than a wireless) display dock. If I bought the same printer as you do you think I would be able to print from word and excel?

Richard Shimell

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Yes - I have bought a printer off 'the list'. The printer is setup with wifi and is printing off my laptop. NO - it won't print from my docked Lumia 950 windows continuum phone. Can anyone point me in the right direction?:grincry:

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I use Kumo Print and I always select "share" instead of "print" from my doc options. On Office docs you'll see "send as attachment" and after selecting that, a list of apps to share with comes up. From there I select Kumo Print and that's that. To recap: share>send as attachment>select your app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon