Editing Interests

JudgeHolden

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to edit interests now?

When I go into an interest, I can't click anything. It won't register touches, whether I try to turn it off or delete it. When I go to add interests, it shows me the category but won't let me select anything. Nothing is greyed out, my touches just don't seem to register, other than scrolling and pinning.

I have no interest in "Health News," but seems I'm stuck with it for now.

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Honestly, I just want to leave my interests for Cortana to figure out. I don't feel like I should have to edit my interests; I want her to figure them out.

jfmendez75

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I was able to edit them after I did the initial setup yesterday but can't anymore. I also can't select a category from the list. I wonder if its a temporary thing. What kind of phone do you have? I have a Lumia 920.

Promaker

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
I also have a problem with the interests: I can't make her show me anything else than the weather, it's the only thing visible when I open Cortana from the live tile (or the search button + swipe up). I had there earlier the daily glance and some news but not anymore (though I 'hid' some of the news sections but I didn't think they would be temporarily gone forever). I checked the interests in notebook and they should be on, so why can't I see the daily glance?

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Go to Bing, check out the "Interests" section of your dashboard. Your Cortana interests are there for the editing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2