Cortana just got updated..

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So... I ask to Marcus:
@vitorgrs:
@marcusash Why I don't received the last update of Cortana? How to force it?

@marcusash:
@Joe_Adamson @MikeCalcagno
Joe/Mike, any ideas why Vitor isn't seeing the new Cortana service updates?

‏@MikeCalcagno
@marcusash @vitorgrs @Joe_Adamson
We're still ramping traffic to PROD. Should have it in the next day or so.

I'm from Brazil and I don't know what means "PROD".

ReconVirus

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
So... I ask to Marcus:
@vitorgrs:
@marcusash Why I don't received the last update of Cortana? How to force it?

@marcusash:
@Joe_Adamson @MikeCalcagno
Joe/Mike, any ideas why Vitor isn't seeing the new Cortana service updates?

‏@MikeCalcagno
@marcusash @vitorgrs @Joe_Adamson
We're still ramping traffic to PROD. Should have it in the next day or so.

I'm from Brazil and I don't know what means "PROD".
production maybe?

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Enough with this slow release nonsense! It's the one thing MS does that I HATE!!! When I read about a new feature, I expect to try it out right then and there. Waiting a week is not an option.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Lol I have the update.. Had to wait two days though.. However two days is much faster than any carrier update so... no probs

anon(8555314)

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Enough with this slow release nonsense! It's the one thing MS does that I HATE!!! When I read about a new feature, I expect to try it out right then and there. Waiting a week is not an option.

Dude, keep in mind this is a product that is officially in beta. If they roll out updates to the whole world and the team cannot handle the volume of bugs that need to be squashed, that would be an unwise strategy. The best is still yet to come for all of us.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Dude, keep in mind this is a product that is officially in beta. If they roll out updates to the whole world and the team cannot handle the volume of bugs that need to be squashed, that would be an unwise strategy. The best is still yet to come for all of us.
You would have a point if this was the only instance of what I'm talking about. MS does this with other cloud type services too. Outlook, Bing and others, there's always some stupid rollout.

STILL WAITING!!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm just dying to see (and take) this "quiz"!

Cortana finally will repeat my name.. and I've got the "lines" between the "cards" ...but still no quiz....

JJohnson1701

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm happy now that I upgraded to 8.0 from 8.1. I have my hubs and social networking integration back the way I wanted it originally. I guess I won't get Cortana then. To me, Cortana is not as important as hubs and social integration.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon