Last night, i gave reset to my phone by settings>about>reset phone in wp 8.1 (Lumia 730) Now it does not shows cortana in my apps list and also i can not download apps like mix radio, clean master etc... When i try to download the apps it shows that is not available for my device. Plz suggest me what i should do... Before reset i used both of this app but now it shows it cant be download.... region (Bangladesh,English(India)) and keyboard Bangla, English (UK).. Plz suggest me !!!!!
    01-27-2015 05:09 AM
    For Cortana you use the wrong settings. See below for the correct settings.http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...e-3fde582aecd4

If you can not download an app again then the app is pulled back from the store this can be world wide or only your region. So chancing may work to still install an app.
    01-27-2015 05:22 AM
    Last night, i gave reset to my phone by settings>about>reset phone in wp 8.1 (Lumia 730) Now it does not shows cortana in my apps list and also i can not download apps like mix radio, clean master etc... When i try to download the apps it shows that is not available for my device. Plz suggest me what i should do... Before reset i used both of this app but now it shows it cant be download.... region (Bangladesh,English(India)) and keyboard Bangla, English (UK).. Plz suggest me !!!!!
    you have to change all your settings to USA (language, region, keyboard, and speech)
    01-27-2015 05:25 AM