Missing cortana and cant download some apps form store

Motashim Shishir

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Last night, i gave reset to my phone by settings>about>reset phone in wp 8.1 (Lumia 730) Now it does not shows cortana in my apps list and also i can not download apps like mix radio, clean master etc... When i try to download the apps it shows that is not available for my device. Plz suggest me what i should do... Before reset i used both of this app but now it shows it cant be download.... region (Bangladesh,English(India)) and keyboard Bangla, English (UK).. Plz suggest me !!!!!

alex athanasopoulos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Last night, i gave reset to my phone by settings>about>reset phone in wp 8.1 (Lumia 730) Now it does not shows cortana in my apps list and also i can not download apps like mix radio, clean master etc... When i try to download the apps it shows that is not available for my device. Plz suggest me what i should do... Before reset i used both of this app but now it shows it cant be download.... region (Bangladesh,English(India)) and keyboard Bangla, English (UK).. Plz suggest me !!!!!
you have to change all your settings to USA (language, region, keyboard, and speech)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon