04-22-2014 08:45 PM
55 123
tools
    I bought the app. Basic calling seems to work correctly. Would love the option to see/dial from Google Voice address book. Any timeline on when you are looking to enable incoming calls? Thanks!
    I'll look into integrating the contacts for the Google account into the app. I'm currently testing incoming calls and just fine tuning a few things(push notifications, etc) so I hope to release an update to the beta in ~1 week. Thanks!
    05-14-2013 09:17 PM
    Hi,
    I'd like to test it, too.
    Thanks
    I just sent out another round of emails to everyone that requested the beta recently. If anyone doesn't get the email please just let me know.
    Thank you!
    05-14-2013 09:20 PM
    I just sent out another round of emails to everyone that requested the beta recently. If anyone doesn't get the email please just let me know.
    Thank you!
    I got it, thanks! I'll be installing & testing soon.
    05-14-2013 10:07 PM
    Tried to call other google voice numbers and they works fine.
    05-17-2013 02:59 PM
    Dialing a number after the call is connected - eg: chosing a menu option for deleting a voicemail message - does not seem to work. Any numbers dialed after the initial call is connected is not recognized. Could you please tell me if this is a feature you are planning to add?
    05-21-2013 06:31 PM
    Dialing a number after the call is connected - eg: chosing a menu option for deleting a voicemail message - does not seem to work. Any numbers dialed after the initial call is connected is not recognized. Could you please tell me if this is a feature you are planning to add?
    The app does currently support DTMF so I'll try to recreate this and see if I can adjust it to be more compatible. Are you dialing into the Google Voice voicemail system or another number? Any chance you have a test number that you could share so I can test it?

Thanks!
    05-21-2013 06:58 PM
    The app does currently support DTMF so I'll try to recreate this and see if I can adjust it to be more compatible. Are you dialing into the Google Voice voicemail system or another number? Any chance you have a test number that you could share so I can test it?

Thanks!
    Tried both my voicemail number (not google) and a conference number. Just sent you a test number via PM.
    05-21-2013 07:33 PM
    I sent a request like a week ago - did not get anything yet (((
    05-22-2013 10:34 AM
    I sent a request like a week ago - did not get anything yet (((
    I just sent out an email to you and everyone else that has requested the beta recently.
    Thanks!
    05-23-2013 09:09 PM
    Thank you for providing the beta. I got it and I would like to note a couple of things so far.
    1) Im having problems entering phone extensions or selecting options when calling company numbers
    2) The sound quality is sort of jingly. I tried the wi-fi at work - will try later at home - maybe it will make a difference.
    Also wondering when the option of incoming calls will be enabled
    05-24-2013 03:04 PM
    Sent PM, interested in testing this app, it's something I am sure I would use...
    05-25-2013 02:11 PM
    Also after further testing the beta, there are few things as well:
    1) Im breaking up for the person on the other side. However I hear him very well
    2) The person on the other side can hear himself talking (echo)
    3) Delays. After like 10 minutes on the phone there is a significant delay in hearing each other on both sides. Like the person said something and I will hear it 1 minute later and vice versa
    05-26-2013 11:43 PM
    This app is very bare bones. Hope you continue to work on it.

I noticed a bug where if I get another call the current call hangs up.
    06-01-2013 12:33 PM
    Hi,
    I would like be a beta tester. I really like to test out the conference call capability if its has one.

Michelle
    06-01-2013 06:19 PM
    I'd be happy to beta-test! I've beta tested a number of things including many Xbox 360 games, every Xbox 360 dashboard update, every Windows release since XP, etc etc. I'd be more than happy to go on a bug hunt =D

PM sent
    06-13-2013 04:26 PM
    As I tested more, I see the same issues reported by others that voice breaks up and echos. It was under 4G network so internet speed should not be the cause. Also it will be great if it can display recent dialed numbers (with names will be even better)
    06-29-2013 07:05 PM
    Bought this app two weeks ago, and it doesn't work with Google App accounts. Outbound calls will ring three times and drop. Is anyone having the same issue?
    07-03-2013 10:02 AM
    i just bought this app and out going calls are working fine for me on nokia lumia 521 on wifi
    08-30-2013 03:26 PM
    I installed the updated app yesterday, and then tested it. I was able to place a call without issue, but incoming did not work. I verified that Incoming calls was turned on in Settings. My phone is a Lumia 520 using Net10 AT&T network.
    08-30-2013 03:35 PM
    Sent my info, I have been wanting a good GV app for awhile now. Its the only google service I still use alot.

Speaking of google voice, does anyone know of another company that offers a similar service? I mainly use GV to have one number to give out and have it ring phones bases on rules I set.
    08-30-2013 04:06 PM
    @ tgp
    i don't see anything related to incoming call in setting!!? and what update have you received? could you please guide me on that.

thanks in advance.
    09-03-2013 07:33 AM
    Sent PM, interested in testing this app, it's something I am sure I would use...
    Never got added to the beta after replying a while ago....can I get added ?
    09-03-2013 09:39 AM
    willing to buy this app however I want to know people's opinion:

1) call quality
    2) is incoming calls available now? (that would be the whole point as I live in the UK and need to get my incoming calls from my GV US number)

I'm using a workaround:

Octrotalk VoIP and use manual VoIP settings using GV + Simonics (this service basically turns your GV data into SIP compatible settings) but quality is awful, I presume is because of Octrotalk.

Any suggestions or advises are welcome.
    09-06-2013 03:48 AM
    i am using this app on nokia lumia 521 on wifi and call quality is really good.
    right now, only outgoing call feature is available but developer is working on incoming calls. its in beta testing and thats also works great.
    i searched a lot before i bought this app and found non other has VoIP call capability ( not using your cell mins )
    i hope this helps.
    09-06-2013 07:37 AM
    @ tgp
    i don't see anything related to incoming call in setting!!? and what update have you received? could you please guide me on that.

thanks in advance.
    I am a beta tester so I have the incoming call option available.
    09-06-2013 10:28 PM
55 123