Pushbullet for WP 8.1

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Just got the update = nice work!
The only thing I would say is the color/shade of the top bar icons/actions are awful close to the background color & look as though they are grayed out.

Check your screen out, might not be calibrated correctly as I've been testing on calibrated hardware - it's meant to have a slight contrast

Is it to late sign up for the beta?

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk

for now, yes - dw I'll be releasing the app to final in around a week.

Does this push notification for my pc of incoming calls of my phone? What I wanted to know if that feature is not in the app or if it is and it is not working for me

Great job by the way. Love the app

that feature's not in the app, yet ... Microsoft hasn't opened up the operating system that much where I can read phone calls or notifications - hopefully in the next WP 8.1 update they will include the functionality and we can make the Windows Phone app better than the iOS version!

SPIFF Costa

May 28, 2014
Visit site
that feature's not in the app, yet ... Microsoft hasn't opened up the operating system that much where I can read phone calls or notifications - hopefully in the next WP 8.1 update they will include the functionality and we can make the Windows Phone app better than the iOS version!

That would be awesome. Keep up the great work!

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Sandeep... I tried reinstalling the app, unregistering and registering again.... but nothing worked. I just sent you an email with the device ID... hope you can verify the push server and do the needul... Thanks!

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.1.0.6 has been released - the build will be available within 24 hours, here's what's changed:

- Reduced font size (slightly)
- Removed message box that shows when you share from another app
- Added better offline support
- Changed app icon to better match app colour scheme
- Updated user agent for device request

Hey... Any possibility of pushing files greater than 25Mb ? Which I believe is the limit?

Not at the moment - I would do it if I had the funding for it but for now we have to stick to Pushbullet's limits.

Hi Sandeep... I tried reinstalling the app, unregistering and registering again.... but nothing worked. I just sent you an email with the device ID... hope you can verify the push server and do the needul... Thanks!

Can you give it another try - reinstall everything, sorry about this just trying to make sure it works as it should - it's the first time I've implemented a Push server that requires a third party API to take charge.

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Version 1.1.0.6 has been released - the build will be available within 24 hours, here's what's changed:

Not at the moment - I would do it if I had the funding for it but for now we have to stick to Pushbullet's limits.

Can you give it another try - reinstall everything, sorry about this just trying to make sure it works as it should - it's the first time I've implemented a Push server that requires a third party API to take charge.
When is it releasing?

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Sandeep... its working now. Thought I can try a push before reinstalling the app... and to my surprise it started working again.

UchilHasmit

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site

Yeah.. No problem..

bawajose

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi Sandeep... again!!! After your latest update, notifications stopped working.... but this time you will know how to fix it :)

Edit: I tried reinstalling and registering the device again... but no luck :-(

Last edited:

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Sandeep... again!!! After your latest update, notifications stopped working.... but this time you will know how to fix it :)

Edit: I tried reinstalling and registering the device again... but no luck :-(

I'm still in the process of rebuilding the push server as the one before didn't work so well. It'll most likely be a day or so without notifications unfortunately - I know it kind of makes the app unusable but it'll be better before once it's been built.

sandeepsb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
New cleaner update has been submitted to the store, I'll post here once it's been approved by MS.

2.png

Changes:

[User Interface]

Added:

- Settings menu
- Dark Theme
- User and Contact avatars

Changed:

- Green colour scheme
- Navigation layout
- Clearer typography for better readability
- Share icon to a more globally recognised icon
- Live Tile now shows latest pushes
- Other various UI Tweaks

[System]

Added:

- Light Sensor reading to determine which theme should be shown depending on lighting conditions
- Adding contacts directly

Changed:

- Remove device when you sign out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb