[Beta] EmiPSX - Sony PlayStation (PSone) emulator (2)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
EmiGens Plus, the first ever Andre`s emulator on Windows Phone was updated not much time ago. There is no any word about EmiPSX Beta or Stable since last Beta which has been updated in July 2014.

Does anyone know what ghappened to him ? Obviously he's still updating apps, so is he purposely ignoring the people who've downloaded and paid for the app ?
Or is something going on ? Hope we hear from him soon.

Julius Velasco

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
During test I found that the analog stick controller is still not working. Please add this function. Or help map the direction button the left analog stick. (Moga controller).
Just finish testing Tekken 3. It is working as expected. But not 100% speed. When the round start you will notice bit of slowness on the first 3-5sec.
In Final Fantasy 8, im able to load saved game and change disk. I just notice that the screen is flickering.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
During test I found that the analog stick controller is still not working. Please add this function. Or help map the direction button the left analog stick. (Moga controller).
Just finish testing Tekken 3. It is working as expected. But not 100% speed. When the round start you will notice bit of slowness on the first 3-5sec.
In Final Fantasy 8, im able to load saved game and change disk. I just notice that the screen is flickering.

I'm working to enable all the features that were working on the latest published oficial build, it will come in time. The speed is a little lower than the published version due a huge update on the core of the emulator, I'll improve it with time.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm working to enable all the features that were working on the latest published oficial build, it will come in time. The speed is a little lower than the published version due a huge update on the core of the emulator, I'll improve it with time.

very very thanks for your reply.
Andre please share here. How much time need you to release a new version. We wait 1 year but no any update yet.
please please release a new update.

lkcbharath

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
I speak in defense of Andre, he has published a proper new beta app like he mentioned above and I have it.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=e87032b4-22b8-46ff-a014-28028a0416b0

If you are added, here is the link.

The app has a better interface, OneDrive (to replace SkyDrive), and many issues I personally had with my PS1 games are fixed, probably other games too. There is an FPS counter too :). Looking forward to the official release.

Julius Velasco

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Andre, found a bug in the new release regarding the moga controller. Basically when I turned on the analogic controller, I notice that the left analog stick is also activated together with gyro(tilt sensor) which is really difficult to use. At least should be activated, the left analog or gyro sensor.
Second is the left analog stick mapping, Up analog is mapped to Down and Down is mapped to Up. The direction button is also in turbo mode. When i hold left, it will act as im pressing left multiple times.

Thanks in Advance.

ajaya p

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Please Andre
I am download many games ex- spec ops, toy story, dream to reality, all mega man versons, Spiderman, WWE know the rule, mad stalker, vigilante 2nd- offensive and more games that's not support.

Andre o Botelho

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Please Andre
I am download many games ex- spec ops, toy story, dream to reality, all mega man versons, Spiderman, WWE know the rule, mad stalker, vigilante 2nd- offensive and more games that's not support.

I can not test all games but MegaMan8 and MegaManX4 are working nearly full speed on my Lumia 635. Maybe your roms are bad dumps, you have to check it. Some games are not supported due to a bug on the mdec decoder (FFIX, Vigilante 8, etc) but there's a lot of games working and more if you use a real PSX bios dump.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon